- 500g sweet potato peeled and diced into bite size pieces.
- 260g carrots peeled and diced into bite size pieces.
- 2 brown onions chopped
- 1 green capsicum – seeded and chopped
- 1 red capsicum – seeded and chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp parsley, oregano and rosemary
- 500g organic chicken breast sliced
Preheat oven to 180oC.
Arrange vegetables in a shallow ovenproof dish and drizzle oil over top lightly. Place in oven and bake for 20mins.
Remove from oven and sprinkle herbs over top. Place chicken slices on top, cover with foil and return to the oven for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked and juices have just dried up.