- 4 organic GF bacon slices – diced
- 3 organic eggs
- Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup rice milk or A2 milk
- 200g organic ricotta
- 1 cup GF flour
- 2 large corn cobs (slice the kernels from the cob and discard the cob)
- 1/4cup chopped parsley
- 1/4medium carrot finely grated
- 1/4brown onion sliced finely
- 1/4medium zucchini finely grated
Cook organic bacon over medium heat until crisp (do not allow to burn) – transfer to plate lined with paper towel.
Whisk eggs, milk and ricotta in bowl until combined. Add GF flour and fold through, then add corn, parsley, zucchini, onion and carrots and fold through to mix.
Heat oil in frypan and place about 1/4of a cup size into the pan. Flatten and cook each side until browned (about 3minutes) Place fritter on a paper towel briefly and then serve. Can be served cold for lunches.