- 1 cucumber sliced finely
- 2 sticks celery diced finely
- 1 red capsicum diced finely
- 1/3 cup soya mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 avocado
- 200gm of tuna, salmon or finely diced cooked organic chicken
- 4 -5 large iceburg lettuce leaves
- Optional: GF crunchy noodles
Combine cucumber, celery, capsicum, and corn in a bowl. In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, avocado and lime juice – whisk until smooth.
Fold mayonnaise mixture through the vegetable mix. Then add the tuna/salmon/chicken and mix.
Spoon the complete mixture into a lettuce leaf cup. Gently fold the top edges of the lettuce leaf over to enclose the filling. To serve in a lunchbox wrap the entire lettuce leaf in plastic wrap or foil. Place in the lunchbox with an ice brick.
If using the noodles, they can be put in a separate container for your child to add before they eat so that the noodles stay crunchy.