- 2 large flat field mushrooms
- 2 cups mixed eggplant, capsicum and zucchini
- Sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 tablespoons fresh chopped chives.
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup (200 g) ricotta cheese
Cut eggplant, zucchini and capsicum into strips, leave mushrooms whole and grill or fry until tender. Combine ricotta, chives, garlic and lemon rind in a bowl. Place cooked mushrooms stem side up on a plate and layer with cheese mixture and slices of eggplant, capsicum and zucchini. Dress generously with pesto and sprinkle with pine nuts. Make faces from dish for fun.