- 200g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 medium carrot grated coarsely
- 1 medium zucchini grated coarsely
- 6 green beans or snow peas thinly sliced
- 1/4cup sweet potato
- 3 organic eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp GF sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Organic Rice Bran oil or Organic Coconut oil
Place vermicelli noodles in heatproof bowl and pour boiling water over top. Stand for 5 minutes until tender. Cut vermicelli with scissors into pieces about 10 cm long (roughly).
Combine noodles with the carrot, zucchini, green beans, sweet potato, coriander, eggs, cumin and sweet chilli sauce in a large bowl.
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Create a handful of mix into a patty and place in the oil. Flatten with a spatula and cook until browned on both sides. Repeat this process until all of the mix is cooked. Cook about 4 cakes at a time.
Salmon can be added to this mixture. Add thinly diced salmon fillet to this mixture when the vegetables are added.